Conditions of use
Thank you for visiting the EDF Energy Trust website (the 'Website'). The following terms apply to your use of the Website. Please check back regularly to see if there have been any changes. By using the Website you acknowledge and agree that:
- Although due care has been taken in compiling the contents of this Website, the EDF Energy Trust (‘we’) accept(s) no liability in respect of any errors, omission or inaccuracies contained or referred to in it. We provide the content on the Website in good faith but no warranty or representation is given that the content is accurate, complete or up to date. Use of content on the Website is at your own risk. While we take reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website, no liability is accepted for them.
- Any intellectual property rights in the content of this Website are owned by the EDF Energy Trust and its licensors. You are permitted to download and print content from the Website solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. The Website content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of this Website or link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without the express written permission of the EDF Energy Trust
- Trade marks, logos and brand names shown on the Website are owned by the EDF Energy Trust or its licensors. No rights are granted to use any of them without the prior written permission of the owners.
- Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks which are inherently insecure. We make no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free and disclaims all liability in respect of it.
- This Website contains links to other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this Website, or any use of personal data by such third party.