EDF Energy Trust Debt Advice Services
The Trust provides specialist money/debt advice services via funded project workers within a number of agencies in England.
The EDF Energy Trust provides grants to organisations to:
- Provide free and impartial holistic money and debt prevention advice with the aim to keep people debt free going forward.
- Raise awareness of the Trust and the help provided by it to individuals and other agencies.
- Increase the quality of applications to the Trust.
- Submit quality applications to the Trust on behalf of eligible clients.
- Signpost appropriate clients to energy efficiency advice.
Each organisation must deliver against strict targets set by Trustees in return for their grant. Project funding may be withdrawn if organisations fail to meet project targets.